Home Guard® Insurance Coverage
The Home-Guard® package provides outstanding protection for your most important asset — your home. The policy offers a variety of coverages to protect your dwelling and personal property. It also offers protection against possible financial disaster from accidents or injuries occurring on your property or from your personal acts.
• The dwelling located on the described premises
• Materials and supplies located on or next to the described premises used in construction for the dwelling or other structures
• Other structures located on the described premises
• Private or decorative fences - within 100 feet of the dwelling
• Personal property located at the described premises
• Personal property owned or used by an insured while it is anywhere in the world
• Limited coverage for personal property that is temporarily located at an insured’s residence, other than the residence premises.
Additional Living Expenses & Loss of Rents
• Covers the increase in your living expenses while your property is being repaired or replaced
• Covers the loss of rents you might incur while the rented portion of the premises is unfit to occupy
• Debris removal
• Reasonable repairs after a covered loss
• Trees, shrubs and other plants - specified perils
• Credit card
• Loss assessment
• Fire department service charge
• Property removed
• Glass or safety glazing material
• Grave markers
Personal Liability Coverage
Liability to Public
•Coverage for claims against an insured person for bodily injury or property damage arising from accidents or injuries for which the insured becomes legally obligated to pay due to personal acts.
Damage to Property of Others
•Covers property damage to property of others which you borrow or use.
Medical Payments to Public
•Provides coverage for medical expenses that arise from accidents or injuries.
Identity Theft Protection
With this policy, your household family members have free access to fraud specialists at Identity Theft 911®, a leader in identity management and fraud education. They can assist you in preventing identity theft, replacing important documents and resolving any identity theft occurrences.